Monday, August 21, 2006

institutionalised this bloke is...

...and at such a young age!surprised'oh

Ex-con tries to break back into jail

A young Austrian convict missed prison so much after his release that he tried to break back in.

Detlef Federsohn, 23, was released from the Josefstadt prison in the Austrian capital Vienna after serving two years for theft.

But he was arrested last week when police were called out to a suspected prison break after he was spotted on the roof of the jail.

Federsohn said: "Life is so much easier on the inside. They feed you, do your washing and let you watch TV, which I can tell you is a lot more than my mum does. So I thought if I could sneak back in I would blend in with the others and the screws wouldn't notice."

original article HERE

No comments: