Thursday, June 08, 2006

8th june 4 years ago...

darling, you are to me...

...as the sun is to the moon
...as the rain is to the plants
...as...as...as...as DDJ is to MMJ... :P

aiyah, you know lah, i not that articulate and not the poetry-spouting type of man...too namby-pamby for me =))

words cannot express how much you mean to me...how you've brought light into the darkness of my world...in return, i can only hope to bring you a small fraction of the overwhelming joy and happiness that you have brought to me...

with all my heart,
XOXOXOXOXO
TTX =))





altho this is quite apt =)

A stranger you were once.
Then, with a gentle look you took my hand.
As our lives engaged,
you lit my life and I held both your hands.
Now that the years have passed,
ours souls have indeed become one.
How fortunate we are
that we have found the love so true
that everyone dreams about.

No comments: