Friday, September 26, 2008

the wrong words at the wrong time...

...can result in serious injury!laughing

A man staggered into a hospital with a concussion, multiple bruises, two black eyes, and a five iron wrapped tightly around his throat.

Naturally the doctor asked him, ” What happened to you ?”

” Well, I was having a quiet round of golf with my wife, when at a difficult hole, we both sliced our balls into a cow pasture.”

“We went to look for them and while I was looking around I noticed one of the cows had something white at it’s rear end.”

” I walked over, lifted it’s tail, and sure enough, there was a golf ball with my wife’s monogram on it - stuck right in the middle of the cow’s butt “

Still holding the cow’s tail up, I yelled to my wife, ” Hey, this looks like yours ! “

” I don’t remember much after that….”

No comments: