Thursday, January 08, 2009

yeeha! err, i hope...

BB TRANS INT'L - 526978049 [Our Ref:CTG79381]my Crumpler 5 million dollar home (the camera bag) is just about dying on me...well, the velcro securing the flap is, anyway...it's not exactly a travel sized camera bag and can barely fit in 3 lenses (without any flash even), so i took it as a excuse somewhat to start hunting round for a backpack-type camera bag which has enough space for all my gear plus other personal stuff as well...

was looking at some stuff from Lowepro, Kata and Tamrac but an old friend of mine saw my enquiries and offered me a brand new Burton Zoom 28L at an irresistible price!!! more than 60% cheaper than brand new, as far as i can tell...so how could i say no, right?

read more about it HERE...hopefully will be collecting it tomorrow...yay!
applause





No comments: